it is our pleasure to invite you to participate at the 12.5th International Workshop on Positron and Positronium Chemistry (PPC 12.5). The conference will be held online using Big Blue Button platform on 30 August – 3 September 2021. In addition to lecture sessions, there will be poster sessions and a round table session.
The scope of the meeting is information exchange in the following research disciplines:
- Fundamental aspects of positron and positronium chemistry
(interaction of e+ and Ps with atoms, molecules or solid matter, Ps formation etc.)
- Polymers and soft matter
- Liquids and multiphase systems
- Surfaces, interfaces, membranes and layered structures
- Porous materials, nanostructured and confined systems
- Materials for industrial applications (nuclear, hydrogen energy technology etc.)
- Other non-metallic solids
- Biological and medical applications of e+ and Ps (e.g. Positron Emission Tomography)
- Advances in experimental techniques, including positron beams
We invite you, your co-workers and students to registration, which is already open. The next announcement will be send to the registered participants only.
ABSTRACTS AND PROCEEDINGS
The abstract book, presentations and posters (preferably with an author’s comment) will be published on the conference site. Publication of the conference proceedings is not planned.
- 15 May 2021 – Deadline for abstract submission.
- 15 June 2021 – Final announcement and notification of acceptance.
- 15 July 2021 – Deadline for registration to PPC12.
- 30 August 2021 – Opening of the Workshop.
Participation in the conference is free (no conference fee).